The Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff is located within an easy drive of the town centre and offers grand accommodation as well as a seasonal swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a lift. Lowell Observatory is less than a 10-minute drive away, and the property provides free parking.
The Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff has 183 rooms and offers tennis courts and a fitness centre. Internet access is provided for guests wishing to keep connected while on the road. Other features include a sauna, a beauty centre and a 24 hour reception.
The rooms at the Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff include a microwave, a refrigerator and cable / satellite channels. Each includes amenities such as tea and coffee making facilities, a TV and a hair dryer. Connecting rooms are also available.
The Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff also features a restaurant and a bar. A wide selection of cafés and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding area.
The Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff is located less than 10 minutes' drive from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG). Situated on the outer rim of Flagstaff, the hotel offers a free shuttle service.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer daily breakfast options off of our menu; some rates do include breakfast. There are several places for breakfast nearby about 15 minute walk or 5 minute drive.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The only complimentary transportation we offer is a Shuttle to and from the Airport, Greyhound bus station, and the Amtrak railway. All other points of interest, our front desk agents can call a local taxi cab and the fares are quite cheap within a 5 mile radius.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is The Grand Canyon, Sedona, Wupatki indian ruins, Sunset Crater, Lowell observatory and many more.
- Do you have internet?
- We have Free WiFi throughout the whole Hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.