Set in Kingman, the Comfort Inn Kingman is located an easy drive from Golden Valley. It has a fitness centre, an indoor pool and a jacuzzi.
The Comfort Inn Kingman offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a lift, a safe and a business centre. Facilities at the hotel include a laundry service, a TV room and laundry facilities. The hotel also offers guests the convenience of a wireless internet connection.
Each large room at the Comfort Inn Kingman is equipped with cable / satellite channels, a spa bath / jacuzzi and a flat-screen TV. Complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and a hair dryer can be found in each room of the hotel. As standard, all rooms are air conditioned and also come with a coffee maker and a refrigerator.
Guests travelling by car can take advantage of free parking at the Comfort Inn Kingman. For dining options, the hotel is surrounded by a wide range of cafes and restaurants.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a deluxe continental breakfast, which includes hot waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, cereals, Danishes, bagels and muffin, boiled eggs, oatmeal, variety of juices, hot coffee, tea and chocolate. Breakfast is included in the room price.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The only transportation to markets or center of town would be taxi cab.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have several day trip options available including the Grand Canyon West, which is home to the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. We also have Hualapai Mountain County Park which is good for hiking and trail walking, Grand Canyon Caverns, and Lake Mead National Recreation Area for outdoor enjoyment. We also have Keepers of the Wild, which is a wild animal sanctuary only 30 miles from us. Oatman and Chloride are also a short drive away.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet in every room and it is free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is free parking on property for our guests.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.