Set in Lake Havasu City, the London Bridge Resort is an easy drive from Desert Hills. Luxurious massages and beauty treatments await guests at the resort's spa.
The London Bridge Resort is a 3-star resort offering a range of modern luxuries including a jacuzzi, an outdoor pool and a sauna. Wireless internet is provided throughout the resort, ensuring you'll have no trouble remaining connected while on the road. Guests can also make use of the resort's garden.
All the rooms at the London Bridge Resort include a spa bath in addition to a refrigerator, a microwave and a kitchenette. Each includes tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. The resort has several rooms especially designed to accommodate families.
The London Bridge Resort's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. Guests can also take advantage of the resort's restaurant, and room service is provided during limited hours. Alternatively, there is a wide selection of international restaurants just a short stroll away.
The London Bridge Resort conveniently offers free parking for those travelling by car. Lake Havasu City town centre is within a 10 minute drive.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We are currently offering a complimentary breakfast based on double occupancy for all room reservations which is a choice of French Toast, Twin City Egg Breakfast, Nashville Biscuits and Gravy, or Egg Sandwich.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a city transit that travels to the beaches, grocery stores, etc for $3.00 or $2.00 for aged 65 and older. You simply call for pick-up. In addition, there are many shuttle companies in
town that charge $5.00 per person for rides as well.
- What can I do nearby?
- Our resort is set adjacent to the LondonBridge which is the city’s most popular attraction. During this time of year, lights are all over the EnglishVillage (the shops on the first level of our property) and the lights dance to Christmas music. We do have entertainment in our restaurant, MartiniBay, on Thursday through Saturday evenings. Our resort is also within walking distance of many other of the city’s most popular restaurants.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer free wireless internet in all rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have plenty of parking on our property at no charge.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.