Featuring a jacuzzi, an outdoor heated pool and a free airport shuttle, the Hospitality Suite Resort offers spacious rooms. The city centre is within an easy drive of the resort.
This Scottsdale resort was built in the 1970s and recently refurbished to provide every comfort to its guests. There are also barbecue facilities and a picnic area available for guests to enjoy. For those interested in fitness related activities, the resort has tennis courts and a basketball court available to use.
Rooms at the Hospitality Suite Resort are well-appointed and offer all the essentials including a kitchenette, cable / satellite channels and a TV. Features include in room movies and a mini bar. Family-friendly rooms are available, spacious enough to accommodate guests travelling with kids.
The Hospitality Suite Resort has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for guests preferring to dine in. It offers a choice of tempting options for lunch. The resort also has a cosy lounge bar, perfect for a pre-dinner glass of wine.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Hospitality Suite Resort. Heritage Square, Phoenix Zoo and US Airways Center are within a 20-minute drive from the resort.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast comes with most of the rates. It is a cook to order from 6:00am-10:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The city bus stops right in front of the Hotel. It runs every 20 minutes. We offer an airport shuttle to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are right between Downtown Scottsdale (3miles) and Downtown Tempe (2 miles). The Zoo, Botanical Gardens, ASU, Casino Arizona are all close to us. There are quite a few Golf courses also.
- Do you have internet?
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.