This boutique and traditional resort is located in central Sedona. It features spa and wellness facilities and an on-site gym.
Guests of the the L'Auberge de Sedona can take advantage of the on-site bar, sample Mediterranean and American cuisine in the restaurant or simply relax in the outdoor pool. Guests can relax with a massage or unwind in the resort's jacuzzi. A 24 hour reception, a concierge and a beauty centre are also available to guests.
Every comfortable room at the L'Auberge de Sedona comes with cable / satellite channels, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Features include luxury toiletries, a mini bar and a coffee maker. Internet access is also provided.
The area around the L'Auberge de Sedona has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG) is within a 40 minute drive away.
- Where can we dine?
- L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek - offers the finest American cuisine with Mediterranean influences. Breakfast, lunch and dinner menus are à la carte. Sunday is a buffet and includes sparkling wine, mimosas and bloody marys at $54 per person.
Open Range - "Western comfort foods"
Orchards Bar & Grill - features American and Southwest foods. This is a great choice for a breakfast buffet! The Orchards offers the perfect blend of American Grill and Mexican cuisine.
Other restaurants in Sedona that provide a fine dining experience are The Yavapai Room at Enchantment Resort, The Silver Saddle Room in the Cowboy Club, Renes in Talquepaque, The Barking Frog, Elote Café, Shugrues, and Heartline Cafe.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are several transportation options available to you for your upcoming L’Auberge de Sedona Experience. L’Auberge offers complimentary valet/gemcart transportation service provided to accommodate you and your party. L’Auberge does not have the capability for transport to and from the Phoenix Airport, but there are some transportation options available including airport shuttles (The Sedona Phoenix Shuttle, Ace Express), towncar (Sedona Resort Transportation), SUVs (First Class Charter and Tours, Ed Baratini (local), Scottsdale Car Service), and limousine (Jackson Limousine Service Limousine Service, Sedona Limos).
While we are conveniently located close to the Uptown Sedona Shopping District and will provide complimentary gemcart transport around that area, you will find that there are a lot of places further out (hiking trails, Indian ruins, picnic spots, scenic drives) that you need a car to access. Of course, if you prefer not to drive we will assist in arranging transport to those locations for you while you are here or you can rent a car locally from Enterprise or Hertz.
- What can I do nearby?
- Onsite, there is Spa at L’Auberge. Activities for guests to do on their own in Sedona (non-tour related) are National Forest at trailheads, The Palakti Indian Ruins, Enchantment Resort restaurants, Crescent Moon State Park, Chapel of the Holy Cross, “Gallery Row”, Soldier’s Pass Trail in West Sedona, historic town of Jerome, Buddhist Stupa, and many more.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer complimentary Wi-Fi service throughout our facility, and we will provide the wireless password at check-in by your request.
- Do you provide parking?
- L’Auberge offers guest/visitor parking.
- How do I get there?
- For your convenience, we want to suggest an alternate route into Sedona that avoids Hwy 179: you can take a leisurely drive down 179 at another time, or on your way out of town.
- When you come up I-17 from Phoenix the normal (and most scenic) route into Sedona is to take Hwy 179 off I-17.
- To avoid any possible inconvenience you can exit I-17 earlier; at Hwy 260 in CampVerde.
- At the bottom of the ramp you turn left and cross back over the freeway; then drive the 20 minutes to Cottonwood.
- Hwy 260 will meet Hwy 89A and you turn right there and it is about another 20 minutes to Sedona.
- Because you are entering Sedona from the west you will go thru 6 sets of traffic lights in West Sedona before you come down the hill to where Hwy 179 (On your right) meets 89A as you enter the “old Sedona” area.
-Go straight thru the 2 roundabouts and about 200 feet further on, just past the Cedars Resort you turn right down L’Auberge Lane.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.