The Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village offers 3-star accommodation in Tucson's Catalina Foothills district. Its premium facilities include a jacuzzi, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a concierge, a lift and a business centre. Convenient services include an express check-in/check-out feature and a luggage storage facility. There is a news stand, a gift shop and an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
Each comfortable room at the Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village features cable / satellite channels, a kitchenette and a TV. Private bathrooms provide a shower and a hair dryer. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities and a microwave.
The Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village has an on-site restaurant, perfect for guests preferring to dine in. Alternatively, there are a selection of other dining options within a short walk of the hotel. Room service is also available during certain times.
Tucson International Airport (TUS) is under a 40-minute drive from the Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village. National Optical Astronomy, University of Arizona and Tucson Symphony Orchestra are around a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We include a cooked to order all you can eat breakfast with our room rate. Weekday hours are from 6:00 am to 9:30 am and weekends are from 7:00 am to 10:30 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- You really need a car to get around in Tucson.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, internet is charged at $9.95 per day or free if you are a Gold or Diamond HHonors level member.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do not charge for parking at the hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.