Established in 1982, the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is situated in Catalina Foothills. Guests can benefit from the on-site gym and outdoor pool.
Guests can unwind in the resort's luxury day spa, which offers a sauna, a spa bath / jacuzzi and a jacuzzi. For a fast and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can take advantage of the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort's express check-in kiosk. Guests of the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort can also enjoy a massage, or rent a bike to discover the surrounding area.
The rooms at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort were renovated in 2005 and have cable / satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar. The rooms all have a CD player, a hair dryer and a TV as well as air conditioning. The resort has several oversized rooms to accommodate families.
The Loews Ventana Canyon Resort also provides a restaurant and a bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Loews Ventana Canyon Resort offers free parking for those travelling by car. Tucson International Airport (TUS) is a 40 minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our main breakfast restaurant is the Canyon Cafe which serves breakfast from 6:00 am - 10:00 am. The cost is between $5 - $17. We also have a little coffee shop in the resort called "Vista Barista". They serve coffee and pastries in the morning as well. It is also possible to have breakfast in your room any time. The closest off-site breakfast location is the Piazza Gavi Restaurant, which is about 5 minutes from the hotel. They serve breakfast from 7:30 am - 11:00 am daily and the price ranges from $5 - $9.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We can arrange transportation anywhere a guest may want to go. The prices vary depending on the location the guest may want to go. Transportation to and from the airport is about $55-$60, which is a 45 minute drive. To the downtown area, it costs approximately $45-$50 to take a taxi, which is about a 30 minute drive. We have a little complimentary shuttle to the Sabino Recreation area, which is 5 minutes away from us. This shuttle runs three times daily - at 9:45am, 12:45pm and 3:45pm. The shuttle brings our guests to the outdoor recreation area in time to catch the trolley, which runs 45 minutes in and out of the Sabino Canyon. The driver narrated on the way into the canyon and picks up hikers on the way out of the canyon. Our complimentary shuttle picks the guests up one hour and fifteen minutes after dropping them off at the Sabino recreation area.
The best way to get around Tucson is a rental car, which we can set up through the Concierge desk. We get special deals with one Enterprise location here in town, which means that guests can get a rental car starting at $36.99 a day. This specific Enterprise location will deliver cars directly to the resort for our guests.
- What can I do nearby?
- At the resort, we have live entertainment Thursday - Friday from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm and on Saturday from 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm. Weather permitting, we also offer a complimentary stargazing program every Wednesday and Saturday from 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm behind the pool. The closest attraction to the resort is the Sabino Canyon Recreation area, which is just five minutes from the resort. Sabino Canyon is a recreation area, which is perfect for hiking and enjoying the outdoors.
The next closest site to the resort would be Mt. Lemmon. Guests may enjoy a scenic drive up the 9,157 foot mountain. The scenery is lined with beautiful
rock formations and changes from the desert climate to a pine forest. Other beautiful locations that should not be missed are the Saguaro National Parks. We have one about 30 minutes away on the east side and another on the west side of town, about 45 minutes away. Inside the Saguaro National Park West, you will find the Sonora Desert Museum, which is the second most visited site next to the Grand Canyon in Arizona. They feature live animals and plants of the Sonoran desert and are definitely worth a visit.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer internet in the rooms for $10.95 a day and a free Wi-Fi connection in the lobby.
- Do you provide parking?
- At the resort, we have plenty of guest parking. The overnight parking fee is $9 per night, which is the same for valet or self parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.