Combining a luxurious setting with first-class amenities, the Courtyard Bentonville offers a heated pool, tennis courts and a jacuzzi. It offers 3-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The Courtyard Bentonville is an ideal place to stop for both business and relaxation. Business amenities include a business centre and meeting rooms. Fun water activities are exclusively available on site.
All the large and spacious rooms at the Courtyard Bentonville include a spa bath in addition to a kitchenette, a TV and cable / satellite channels. Bathrooms are equipped with necessities like a lighted makeup mirror and a shower. Internet access is also available.
Just a short drive from Rogers, the Courtyard Bentonville conveniently provides free parking for guests travelling by car. Bentonville town centre is within a 10 minute drive.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a breakfast buffet as well as eggs cooked to order. The buffet has eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, a variety of juices and fresh fruit and yogurts, oatmeal, a variety of pastries and spreads and cereal. The charge is $9.95 and it is served Monday - Friday from 6:30 am - 9:30 am and Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 am - 10:00 am.
- Where can we dine?
- The Award Winning River Grille Steak house is conveniently located next door to the Courtyard. Lunches run from $8-$10 and dinners are from $15-$30. A mile or so down the road is Smokin’ Joes Barbeque, with items averaging $6-$12.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- While the Courtyard has a variety of traveler types, we are primarily a business hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Courtyard has a shuttle van that runs Monday-Friday. On the weekend, options are limited to several local car services.
- What can I do nearby?
- Travelers can enjoy the history of the largest retailer in the world from the Wal-Mart to Five and Dime Museum on the historic Bentonville Square just minutes from the hotel. Guests can also enjoy a tour of the Daisy Air Gun Museum in downtown Rogers just 10 minutes away, or venture 20 minutes east to Beaver Lake. One can also take a short drive north 10 miles to the Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel. The world class American Art museum Crystal Bridges is located conveniently just 2.5 miles away.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- Bentonville has an amazing trail system. We have several museums of interest. There is renting a boat and exploring scenic Beaver Lake.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes we have high-speed internet throughout the hotel including the rooms. It is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- The Courtyard is located in an office park. There is ample off street parking and is very secure.
- What makes your hotel the best?
- We have a very nice hotel. It’s very clean, operational, with excellent breakfast, but our staff and the extra attention they provide by far exceeds our competitors. If a guest needs it, we can provide it. There is a staff-wide attitude of not only the golden rule but "whatever it takes".
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.