Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael offers well-appointed rooms just a short drive from Golden Gate Bridge. Rooms are air conditioned and a Wi-Fi connection is provided free of charge.
The Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a concierge, a fitness centre and a lift. In sunny weather, an outdoor terrace provides an ideal spot to relax. Other features include a safe, a car rental desk and luggage storage.
The Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael has 235 comfortable rooms.
The Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael has a restaurant and a bar. Room service is also available to guests at certain times.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our breakfast is served everyday from 6:30am to 10:00am. We have a full hot buffet for $12.00 and a la carte menu which includes waffles, pancakes and omelets. Nearby establishments such as Starbucks, bagel shop and a donut shop all are open by 5:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The local bus service is called Golden Gate Transit (http://www.goldengatetransit.org/) and they have a bus service and ferry to San Francisco. Also you can take a bus from the Airport for $22 called Marin Airporter. It will drop you off in downtown San Rafael then you would need to take a cab to the hotel. If you can drive or rent a car, your options to visit places will increase.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have a movie theater at the Northgate Mall along with Macy's, Sears and Kohl’s. We are 30 minutes from Muir Woods which is a redwood forest and 15 minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge. We also have a nice downtown main drag that has lots of little shops and dining places, it is 3 miles from the hotel.
- Do you have internet?
- We provide complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby and in all our rooms.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.