Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Pines Lodge offers well-appointed rooms just a short drive from Beaver Creek Resort. Its premium facilities include a sauna, a steam bath and a gym.
Guests at the Pines Lodge can unwind with a rejuvenating massage or treatment at the on-site day spa. Facilities at the resort include a 24 hour reception, a concierge and a lift. An outdoor terrace provides an ideal spot to relax in sunny weather.
The rooms at the Pines Lodge were refurbished in 2007 and have a TV, cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer. Internet access is also available.
The Pines Lodge has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for those wishing to eat in. It offers a choice of tempting options for breakfast. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) is less than a 40-minute drive from the Pines Lodge. Guests can visit Vail, situated a short drive away from the Pines Lodge.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Grouse Mountain Grill which is our four-diamond award-winning restaurant does offer breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 7:00am until 10:00am and is $18 per adult and $13 per child. There are also a couple of other restaurants in the Beaver Creek Village that do offer breakfast which would be a short 5- to 10-minute walk, or a quick shuttle ride away.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We would most recommend is Colorado Mountain Express which is a shared ride10 passenger van shuttle or Luxury SUV Premier Private Car service.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is an ice skating rink, tubing hill, ski & snowboard school, a Nordic Park as well as a couple of different spas. There are also many different tours and activities that are outside of Beaver Creek that will provide transportation including dog-sled tours, snowmobiling, horseback riding, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet available all throughout our hotel which is included in our nightly resort fee.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking which is included in our nightly resort fee.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.