With expansive views of the courtyard, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. It is situated less than a 10-minute stroll from Sommers-Bausch Observatory.
A variety of premium services are available for guests of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn, like a 24 hour business centre, an express check-in and check-out feature and free bicycle rental. Amenities at the hotel include a jacuzzi, an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal) and a sauna. Also available at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn is a 24-hour front desk, offering luggage storage and an airport shuttle service.
The stylish and modern rooms at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn offer a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Amenities featured in the rooms include a hair dryer, a refrigerator and complimentary toiletries. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes and a shower.
The area around the BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. University of Colorado at Boulder and National Institute of Standards and Technology are less than a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The hotel has a complimentary hot breakfast. Complimentary hot breakfast served 6:30 am to 10:00 am. This includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, juices, three cereals, English muffins, bagels, doughnuts, assorted fresh fruit, and coffee.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are rental Car Agencies Located at the Denver International Airport: Advantage, Alamo, Enterprise, Hertz, Avis, National, Budget, Payless, Dollar.
RTD Bus service is $12 each way. (http://www.rtd-denver.com)
The Super Shuttle Boulder- Advance reservation required, $25 each way/$50 round trip.(http://www.supershuttle.com)
- What can I do nearby?
- Boulder is home to The University of Colorado, the largest university in a 300 mile radius. We are one of only three hotels located directly across the street from the university.
- Do you have internet?
- Free in-room high-speed internet access.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have ample free parking for all of our guests.
- How do I get there?
- • Follow Airport Exit signs to Pena Blvd. After 9.7 miles, Pena Blvd. merges into I-70W.
• From I-70 W - Take the I-270 N Exit (exit number 279) toward Fort Collins.
• Merge onto US-36 W - Take Baseline Rd. Exit - Stay in middle lane after exit.
• Go straight through the light onto Frontage Rd. Hotel is one block on the right.
Estimated Time: Approximately 48 Minutes (Allow an hour during peak traffic times).
Estimated Total Distance: 45 Miles
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.