Combining a luxurious setting with first-class facilities, the St Julien Hotel and Spa features tennis courts, a sauna and a jacuzzi. Guests can make use of the on-site fitness centre and indoor pool.
Guests at the St Julien Hotel and Spa can relax with a rejuvenating treatment or massage at the on-site day spa. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, guests can take advantage of the St Julien Hotel and Spa's express check-in/check-out kiosk. Other features include a 24 hour reception, a concierge and a currency exchange.
The air conditioned rooms at the St Julien Hotel and Spa are well-appointed. Internet access is also available.
The St Julien Hotel and Spa is located close to many restaurants, cafes and shopping areas. Guests can visit Westminster, situated a short drive away from the St Julien Hotel and Spa.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer breakfast 24 hours a day via room service. Jill's Restaurant starts at 6:30am. Jill's offers items as inexpensive as a bagel for $2.50 or Huevos Rancheros for $13.95.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The St Julien Hotel & Spa offers complimentary van service from 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Tuesday through Saturday. This transportation is limited to locations within the city limits of Boulder and is offered on a first come, first serve basis. We do not provide transportation to/from Denver International Airport. We do recommend several transportation companies and there is also the Boulder Shuttle that is the least expensive option.
- What can I do nearby?
- We offer nightly musical entertainment, Tuesday through Saturday from 6:30pm - 10:00pm in our lobby or outdoor gazebo area. We also feature a 10,000 square foot spa with sauna, steam, jacuzzi, lap pool and workout area. Complimentary "cruiser" bikes are offered through the concierge.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer complimentary wireless internet service in all guest rooms, lobby areas and meeting space.
- Do you provide parking?
- The Hotel offers overnight valet parking, which is $18.00 per night, with unlimited in and out privileges. There is day parking available near the hotel provided by the City of Boulder, which is $1.25 for the first two hours and then $2.50 per hour after that.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.