Set in Breckenridge, the DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge is a short drive from Keystone and Frisco. It has an on-site gym, a jacuzzi, an indoor pool and a sauna.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge offers several ski facilities, including ski lockers and ski equipment hire. For an easy and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can take advantage of the DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge's express check-in facility. For guests' convenience, the hotel also provides room service, which is available at certain times.
All the spacious and large rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge include a spa bath in addition to tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. Amenities featured in the rooms include a hair dryer, a microwave and a refrigerator. Standard inclusions to the en suite are towels and a shower.
With a luxurious setting, the DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge's on-site bar offers a choice of premium drinks. A wide choice of cafés and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding area.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Great Divide has the 9600 Grill in the hotel. It serves a large breakfast buffet with all breakfast options including eggs, pancakes, etc. which cost approximately $10.00. Main Street is a block and a half away that has many food options. Example: Blue Moose Cafe and Daylight Donuts.
- What transport is available to get around?
- All guests have access to our free shuttle that will drive anywhere in Breckenridge at anytime.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are only a block and a half from Main St. which is where all shops and restaurants are located.
- Do you have internet?
- It is free wireless.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is underground heated parking at the property.
- How do I get there?
- We are an hour and a half from the Denver Airport. You take i-70 from the airport all the way to the Breckenridge/Frisco exit. Then you take highway 9 to Breckenridge. Once in Breckenridge you continue on highway 9 which turns into North Park Ave. Take a right onto Village Road after the second stop light.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.