The Marys Lake Lodge and Resort Estes Park offers a front desk as well as comfortable rooms.
The rooms at the Marys Lake Lodge and Resort Estes Park offer a telephone and a refrigerator.
With a relaxing setting, the Marys Lake Lodge and Resort Estes Park's on-site bar offers a range of premium beverages. Each morning a continental breakfast is available in the resort's breakfast room. The resort also provides guests with the added convenience of on-site dining.
Whatever the purpose of your visit, the Marys Lake Lodge and Resort Estes Park is an ideal choice for your stay in Estes Park.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We only offer breakfast on Sundays with our breakfast buffet from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. The cost is $11.95 for adults and $6.95 for children. There are options within 2 miles of us that offer good breakfasts daily.
- What transport is available to get around?
- In the town of Estes Park is Peak to Peak Taxi. To and from Denver International Airport, we have Estes Park Shuttle.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have live music both here at the lodge and at several other venues within just a few miles. Estes Park will have various events, festivals and activities all summer as well as our lovely downtown shopping district. We are located just 3 miles from the entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have free Wi-Fi access available throughout the property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.