Combining a luxurious environment with first-rate amenities, the Estes Park Resort features a jacuzzi, an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a day spa and comfortable rooms with a coffee maker, luxury toiletries and a flat-screen TV.
A variety of premium services are available for guests of the Estes Park Resort, such as a concierge and a 24 hour business centre. Business facilities include meeting rooms. Guests of the Estes Park Resort can also enjoy a massage, or rent a bicycle to explore the surrounding area.
Each spacious room at the Estes Park Resort comes with tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. They come with a refrigerator, a telephone and a hair dryer. Extremely spacious rooms designed to accommodate families are available on request.
Guests can enjoy American cuisine in the Estes Park Resort's restaurant, before enjoying a refreshing drink in the bar. Alternatively, there is a great selection of international restaurants only a short walk away. Room service is also available during certain times.
- What are your breakfast options?
- During the winter season, we have a continental breakfast which is included in the room rates, hours are 7:00am-10:00am. Lunch and dinner hours change on a weekly basis in the winter, so you may want to call ahead if coming in just to eat at our fabulous restaurant.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a local taxi services around as well as shuttles.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is a wide variety of things to do around town including snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, live music, bowling, shopping, etc., and all within a 5- to 10-minute drive from our lodge.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have wireless internet available in all rooms free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have a large on-site parking lot here if you do decide to drive.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.