The Holiday Inn Hotel Summit County is an ideal place to visit for both business and relaxation. Facilities at the hotel include a 24 hour reception, a safe and a business centre. Guests of the Holiday Inn Hotel Summit County can also opt for a relaxing massage, or rent a bicycle to discover the surrounding area.
The Holiday Inn Hotel Summit County has 217 rooms offering all the essentials. Each includes facilities such as a flat-screen TV, a kitchenette and cable / satellite channels. All rooms are air conditioned and come with tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
The Holiday Inn Hotel Summit County features both a restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax at the end of the day.
The hotel is a short walk from Frisco Historic Park and Museum, and about a 20-minute car ride from Breckenridge. For fishing enthusiasts, the hotel is located close to prime fishing spots.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a full service "Sporting News Grill"; the restaurant seats 249 people. There are breakfast, lunch and dinner menus available and great Happy Hour specials. Breakfast hours are 6:30AM to 10:30AM. Prices range from $7.95 to $14.95 for breakfast entrées and there is also a less expensive a-la-carte menu.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The "Summit Stage" is a local (free) transportation system that will take guests into Breckenridge for a larger selection of eateries and overall entertainment.
The Summit Express offers shuttle service to and from the Denver International Airport. Reservations in advance are required (http://www.summitexpress.com/rates.html).
- What can I do nearby?
- Main Street in Frisco provides great pubs, a local brewery and delicious restaurants.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have high-speed wireless internet in our guest rooms and public space; the service is free of charge to hotel guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer ample complimentary parking on-site.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.