This luxury hotel in central Georgetown offers many facilities including a jacuzzi, a concierge and a safe.
Amenities at the Hotel Chateau Chamonix include meeting rooms, a front desk and a tour desk. Multilingual staff are available to assist with reservations or dining recommendations, and an express check-in facility is provided. Guests looking for inclusive accommodation will be glad to know the hotel caters to mobility and wheelchair access.
The Hotel Chateau Chamonix has 10 rooms offering all the essentials. An internet connection is also available.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We give a continental breakfast to the room each morning through a pass-through window in the wall and offer a glass of wine on the day of check-in. Both of these services are at no additional cost.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is no public transportation up here so you would need to rent a car. You are, however, able to walk to the downtown area here in Georgetown.
- What can I do nearby?
- As for attractions, it depends on the time of year. The summer is full of things to do and see in the summer. There is hiking, biking, 4-wheel driving, rafting, fishing, etc. The Loop Railroad is here and provides a great train ride and mine tour all summer in a beautiful valley. The train runs many weekends in the fall until the end of the year.
In the winter it is more focused on skiing. Georgetown is an old silver mining town with a lot of that history to see. There are numerous boutique shops to enjoy and a few museums to see on the weekends. An outlet mall is only 22 miles from us, and you can easily get back into metro Denver in 30 to 45 minutes and find anything Denver has to offer and be back in the mountains for the evening. Auto touring in the mountains can also be fun, depending on the weather.
- Do you have internet?
- We have WiFi here and a computer kiosk in the lobby as well at no cost.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is plenty of parking here and in the area so having your own car to drive will not be a problem.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.