The Kicking Horse Lodges Alpine Resort Granby features a swimming pool and a jacuzzi, along with rooms with kitchenettes. The town centre is within a short drive of the property.
Rooms at the Kicking Horse Lodges Alpine Resort Granby are well-appointed and have all the essentials including a microwave, cable / satellite channels and a refrigerator. Make a fresh coffee in the comfort of your room with the available in-room facilities and free supply of coffee and tea. The rooms have fully equipped kitchens allowing guests to self cater if preferred.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Kicking Horse does not offer breakfast; it is a condo property. There are a variety of restaurants in downtown Granby that serve breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a local airport shuttle, Home James, offering round trip service to Denver International Airport. The town of Winter Park has a local winter shuttle that runs between the resort, downtown, and the Fraser Valley; however, it does not run to Granby.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is skiing at Sol Vista Basin, cross country skiing at Snow Mountain Ranch, and the natural hot springs just down the road in Hot Sulphur Springs, CO. Winter Park/Fraser Valley offers activities ranging from snowmobiling, dog sled rides, horse-drawn sleigh rides, ice skating, and a tubing hill.
- Do you have internet?
- Kicking Horse does not have internet access in the unit. There is a library in Granby that offers internet access and printing. There is likely a coffee shop in the town of Granby that offers Wi-Fi service.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is an outdoor parking available at Kicking Horse.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.