Opened in 1967, the Westin Snowmass Resort is situated in Snowmass Village. Just a short stroll from Snowmass Ski Area, it offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access.
The Westin Snowmass Resort provides a large range of state-of-the-art amenities, including a ski school, an outdoor pool and ski equipment hire. Facilities at the hotel include a jacuzzi, a lift and a sauna. Also available at the Westin Snowmass Resort is a 24-hour reception, which offers luggage storage and an airport shuttle service.
The Westin Snowmass Resort has 254 rooms and has been recently refurbished. Guests traveling as a family can enjoy large rooms that are suitably furnished.
The Westin Snowmass Resort features both a restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax at the end of the day. Alternatively, the surrounding area offers many bars and restaurants serving a range of varied cuisines. Room service is available 24/7.
Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Westin Snowmass Resort. Guests can visit Aspen, situated a short drive away from the Westin Snowmass Resort.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There are a number of breakfast options including the Brother's Grille on the fifth the floor of the hotel. It is located slope side and is ski in and ski out. Brother's Grille serves a wide range of breakfast items from 7:00 am until 11:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- To reach various locations in the area there is bus (free), taxi, and private SUV transportation available. The hotel provides guests with complimentary transportation to and from the airport that is six miles away. Guests travel nine miles to the center core of Aspen. The nearest market (food) is a three quarter of a mile and the hotel provides complimentary transportation to this and all other locations in the Snowmass Village area.
- What can I do nearby?
- For après ski and evening entertainment, there is live and DJ music and in Aspen there is one nightclub which is called Belly Up. Also in Aspen is the Wheeler Opera House where fine stage productions can be enjoyed.
- Do you have internet?
- All of the hotel guest rooms have wireless internet, the use of which is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking near the hotel. Guests purchase a seven day pass for $28.00 at the hotel front desk. For fewer than seven days, the parking pass is the same price.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.