Established in 1948, the Hotel Bristol Steamboat Springs is situated in Steamboat Springs. This boutique hotel is conveniently situated in the town centre.
The property has a jacuzzi and a safe. A complimentary shuttle service is available to transport guests.
All rooms at the Hotel Bristol Steamboat Springs are air conditioned and offer a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. Each offers a hair dryer, a DVD player and a telephone. Extremely spacious rooms specifically designed for families are provided on request.
The Hotel Bristol Steamboat Springs provides free parking for those travelling by car. Guests can visit Hayden, located a short drive away from the Hotel Bristol Steamboat Springs.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Unfortunately, there is no breakfast provided at the hotel. There is, however, multiple restaurants within a block of the hotel that are open for breakfast daily.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transportation in and around Steamboat Springs comes by personal vehicle, the free city bus or taxi service. The free bus picks up steps from the main entrance of our hotel and operates on a daily basis. It takes you west of downtown Steamboat Springs, the mountain village area and the hotels east on U.S. highway 40. This service will have limited hours on a daily basis from 5:50a.m through later at night. The taxi service is available as well and is the most reliable method of transport from the airport if you're not renting a car.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is no entertainment at the hotel. There are several venues within walking distance of the hotel for nightly entertainment.
- Do you have internet?
- We provide free wireless connectivity from all our rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- The Hotel Bristol does provide off street parking to the south side of the building at no additional cost.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.