Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Austria Haus Hotel offers chic and spacious rooms just a short drive from Vail Ski Resort. It is located in the heart of Vail, within a 20-minute drive of Avon.
The Austria Haus Hotel showcases a european décor with luxurious accents. It also offers babysitting / child services, a laundry service and a 24 hour reception. Other features include luggage storage, ski lockers and a fitness centre.
The rooms at the Austria Haus Hotel offer a private bathroom, a DVD player and cable / satellite channels. All rooms are air conditioned and equipped with bottled water, a coffee maker and a hair dryer. Bathrobes are also included for extra comfort.
The Austria Haus Hotel's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink.
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) is less than a 40-minute drive from the Austria Haus Hotel. Lionshead Ski Area is within a 20 minute walk from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a Continental breakfast every morning from 7:00am until 10:00am, 11:00am on Saturday and Sunday. There are no additional charges for breakfast, it is included in our resort fee, (which also includes covered parking, pool and hot tub). There are also a number of breakfast spots close by.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are many transportation options, depending on your needs. There are free in-town buses that serve the three main villages of Vail, as well as points around town. There is a county bus that travels to areas around the county. We have taxis and shuttle vans for local or long distance travel, such the Eagle/Vail Airport or Denver International Airport. Colorado Mountain Express, Vail Taxi, Green Limousine and Hummers of Vail are just a few options.
- What can I do nearby?
- Of course, our number one attraction in the winter is Vail Mountain for skiing and snowboarding, just a short walk from the hotel. There are also many other family activities on the mountain - tubing, ski biking and a mini snow mobile track - in the evenings. There is a bowling alley, movie theater and ice skating rink less than a block away, as well as many restaurants and bars. There are a number of activities such as snowmobiling, guided snowshoe tours, dog sledding, hot air ballooning, cross country skiing, horseback riding, which can be arranged though our Concierge Desk. Vail also has a number of full service spas and health clubs/gyms. And there are plenty of free activities - concerts, guided tours, gondola rides, nature walks, The Colorado Ski Museum - to enjoy. The same goes for the summer season!
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have free wifi in our rooms, and also computers for guest use in our library.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is a parking structure across the street from our hotel, but we do have parking for our guests on property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.