This 4-star apartment complex is 10 minutes from Vail town centre and just five minutes from Lionshead Ski Area. It offers an outdoor pool, free parking and free wireless internet.
The Lodge at Lionshead offers several ski facilities, including ski equipment hire, a ski school and ski lockers. Relaxation facilities at the apartment complex include a sauna and a jacuzzi. A business centre, a safe and a concierge are also offered at the apartment complex.
The Lodge at Lionshead has 40 comfortable apartments. There are several oversized apartments designed to accommodate families.
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) is less than a 40-minute drive from the Lodge at Lionshead. Guests can visit Avon, situated within an easy drive of the Lodge at Lionshead.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do not have a restaurant on the property, but there are many breakfast options in Lionshead Mall that are 2-5 minute' walk away. All of our condos do have kitchen facilities, coffee makers, etc. so guests can prepare breakfast in their condo.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are many options for transportation in Vail. There are public shuttles, taxi services, and private cars that are all available to get you here from the airport. Once you are in Vail, we have a great public transportation system. It is important to keep in mind that most of Vail village is pedestrian access only with a free bus that runs through the entire town from 5:00am - 2:00am about every 10-15 minutes.
However, if you are thinking about adventuring away from Vail at all, there are several good rental car companies that offer vehicles at a reasonable price.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are 100 yards from the gondola and Born Free Chairlift, so our main form of entertainment is skiing or snowboarding. Adventure Ridge at the top of the gondola offers tubing, snowshoeing, bungee trampoline, kid's snowmobiling and adult ski biking in the winter. In the summer, jeep tours, horseback rides, bungee trampoline, hiking, mountain biking and lawn games are available at Adventure Ridge. Winter activities in the area include snowmobiling, ice climbing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and dog sledding. Summer activities include hiking, mountain biking, road biking, golf, fly fishing, white water rafting, kayaking, jeep tours, horseback riding, rock climbing and para-gliding. There are also plenty of cultural events year-round like Taste of Vail, Vail Film Festival, Vail Snowdaze, American Ski Classic, Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival, Teva Mountain Games, Vail Arts Festival, Gourmet on Gore, Vail International Dance Festival, Spring Back to Vail and winter and summer free concert series.
Beaver Creek is 10 miles west of our location in Vail, so guests also have access to all of the attractions offered there.
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi in all of the condos and it is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer one complimentary parking spot for each condo.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.