The Sonnenalp Resort of Vail is a 5-star resort set in the centre of Vail, a short drive from Avon. It features a heated jacuzzi and an outdoor pool.
Guests of the Sonnenalp Resort of Vail can enjoy a rejuvenating treatment or massage at the spa centre. Fitness facilities are available on site, and guests can take advantage of the resort's bicycle rental service. For the convenience of its guests, the resort also provides room service, which is available at certain times.
The luxurious feel of each room at the Sonnenalp Resort of Vail is enhanced by facilities like flat-screen TVs, oversized bathtubs and mini bars. Each offers a refrigerator, a private bathroom and a DVD player. Bathrobes are also provided for extra comfort.
The Sonnenalp Resort of Vail's bar offers a casual dining experience, serving European, Swiss and American dishes and an assortment of premium beverages. For those preferring to eat out, the surrounding neighbourhood offers many bars and restaurants serving a range of varied cuisines. For those with day trips planned, the resort offers packed lunches on request.
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) is under a 40-minute drive from the Sonnenalp Resort of Vail. Lionshead Ski Area is within walking distance from the resort.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer an amazing full European breakfast buffet in our signature restaurant "The Ludwigs" for $18 per person which offers assorted fruits, cereals, hot & cold foods and cheese & meat trays; so pretty much everything which belongs to a healthy breakfast buffet. It starts at 7:00am until 11:00am, on Sundays it will be extended until 12:00 noon.
Outside the hotel you have the option to have breakfast in the Terra Bistro in the village or the West Side Café in West Vail.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a shuttle system here in the village to get around the valley. Most of them are for free.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Sonnenalp arranges guided adventures or activities for every age, every weather condition and every mood. An experienced guide can take you on a hike or bike tour around the valley, or you can explore the nature with a guided ATV tour or while you do horse back riding, white water rafting or go flight fishing near Lionshead.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer wireless high-speed internet in all of our rooms. If you do not have a laptop to bring you can also use our business center in the hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.