The Sebastian – Vail is a 5-star hotel set in central Vail, a short drive from Avon. The hotel offers a spa and wellness centre and free Wi-Fi access.
The Sebastian – Vail features a jacuzzi and a sauna, and guests can also access the fitness centre. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a lift and a 24 hour reception. Ski lockers, a concierge and a library are also available at the hotel.
The Sebastian – Vail has 100 comfortable rooms. Oversized rooms specifically designed to accommodate families are provided on request.
The Sebastian – Vail features both a restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax at the end of the day. For those preferring to dine out, the surrounding area offers a number of bars and restaurants serving a choice of varied cuisines.
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) is less than a 40-minute drive from the Sebastian – Vail. The multilingual staff at the hotel will make sure your stay is enjoyable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a casual Restaurant called Market that opens from 7:00am to 8:00pm. Breakfast is a la carte; usually the cost will depend on what the guest gets (around $15-$20). It starts at 7:00am until 11:00am. Some of our rates have breakfast included also.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are almost 2 hours from Denver. We usually work with CME (Colorado Mountain Express), High Country Transportation (private) for our guest, since they are the best. Our concierge take care of this directly with our guest and they can arrange any transportation. These companies will bring the guest right here at the hotel (or Transportation Center, depends on what the guest needs)
The Transportation Center is just a block from us (walking distance), and we are perfectly located in the heart of the village near almost to everything. We don’t have beach, but great and nice rivers surround us.
Eagle Airport is just 30 minutes away.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are right on the village, so we are near everything (shops, restaurants, gondola, Movie theater, parks, etc).
We do have an Adventure Concierge with bike rentals and other activities. Inside the hotel, we have a very nice pool, 4 hot tubs, Fitness Center, & The Library. The Concierge also has games for kids such as Nintendo Wii for rent, etc.
The new Frost Bar is one of the nicest bar in town.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet in the whole property, with no additional cost for our guests. Also we have a Business Center in case you need to work and make printings.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking; our valet team takes care of all our guest vehicles. Also at the transportation Center there is a parking lot.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.