Situated in Rehoboth Beach, the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach is an easy drive from Dewey Beach and Bethany Beach. The town centre is within a short drive of the hotel.
The AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as free Wi-Fi, luggage storage and a swimming pool. Guests can also find a shopping mall within the hotel.
All the peaceful and spacious rooms at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. A refrigerator, a hair dryer and complimentary toiletries can be found in each room of the hotel. The hotel has several oversized rooms to accommodate families.
Those travelling by car can benefit from free parking at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach. Guests looking to unwind can enjoy a game in the hotel's billiards room.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a complimentary cold help-yourself breakfast from 6:00am-10:00am. Items include cold cereal, oatmeal, granola, yogurt, microwave-hot items, make your own waffles and a variety of pastries.
We have IHOP and Cracker Barrel within 6 blocks of the hotel as well as a great local diner. All are excellent options for breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are car rental services and taxis at the area. There is a bus service that runs up and down Highway 1 as well. This bus stops at all of the shopping locations and will take riders to the boardwalk and downtown area.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have great shopping opportunities with the Tanger Outlets, and the Boardwalk of Rehoboth offers the view and enjoyment of the ocean. We have many weekend events.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet for our guests and there is no charge. We also have a computer for the guests in our lobby.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have plenty of free parking. We have a very large parking lot that can handle buses and trucks.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.