The Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center features an outdoor pool and a jacuzzi, together with free Wi-Fi.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center has 95 rooms and offers a fitness centre. It also features a lift, a 24 hour business centre and a 24 hour reception. Additional features include a safe, a laundry service and a dry cleaning service.
The air conditioned rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center are well-appointed. There are several oversized rooms designed to accommodate families.
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is under a 40-minute drive from the Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center. The centre of Titusville is 20 minutes away by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We provide free expanded Continental breakfasts including make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit, yogurts, hot and cold cereals, hard-boiled eggs, sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches, quiche, and more.
Our hotel is also next door to a Cracker Barrel Restaurant and across the street from an IHOP.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is no real public transportation other than a public bus stop 1 mile from hotel that transports to some small shopping areas and historic downtown area.
Taxi or shuttle services are available from the hotel with cost set by the provider. Private car or rental car is highly recommended as it is usually less expensive.
- What can I do nearby?
- Titusville entertainment includes Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, airboat rides, Warbird Museum, Police Museum, Astronaut Museum, movie theater, historic downtown events with live music and more.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we provide free high-speed wireless internet throughout the property. In addition, we have both wireless and hard-wired access in the rooms and a business center for security-conscious guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is ample free on-site parking at the hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.