Combining a luxurious environment with first-rate amenities, the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center features a jacuzzi, an outdoor pool and a sauna. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from Lenox Square.
The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is a superb place to stop for both business and leisure. Convenient services include an express check-in/check-out feature and a luggage storage facility. The hotel operates a well-equipped business centre and also offers conference facilities.
The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center has 349 rooms offering all the essentials. Extremely spacious rooms specifically designed to accommodate families are available on request.
The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. Guests can also enjoy a meal at the hotel's restaurant, and room service is available. A large selection of dining options can also be found in the area.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is under a 30-minute drive from the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center. Carter Center, Piedmont Park and Georgia Aquarium are within an easy drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The hotel offers a full American breakfast for $15.95 and/or Continental breakfast for $10.95. There is a food court in Lenox Square Mall that has a few restaurant options such as Chick-fil-a. Also, approximately 2 miles away is a McDonald’s.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Guests can use our public transit system (MARTA). It is $2.50 each way or you can purchase a pass for the day and it will take you within walking distance of most of our local attractions.
From the airport, there is a shuttle service called the Atlanta Airport Shuttle. It is $37.00 round-trip for our area. It does stop at different hotels in the area but it will bring you to our door step.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are in the heart of Buckhead, Atlanta’s premier business and entertainment district, across the street from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square Malls and surrounded by the finest dining, shopping, and nightlife diversions in Atlanta. Points of interest include Atlanta Zoo, World of Coca Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Stone Mountain Park, Atlanta Botanical Garden, and high museum of art.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have wired and wireless internet, the cost is $12.95 per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking for the hotel is as follows:
- Valet overnight parking ($30)
- Self overnight parking ($20)
- Valet daily event parking ($20)
- Self daily event parking ($10)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.