Set in a historic building, the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta is only a five-minute walk from Woodruff Arts Center and offers free Wi-Fi access. It also features an outdoor saltwater pool.
Guests of the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta can unwind in the sauna and jacuzzi or schedule a massage treatment. The fitness room is equipped with cardiovascular equipment and free weights. An outdoor terrace provides an ideal place to relax on sunny days.
All the well-equipped and spacious rooms at the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta include a spa bath as well as a DVD player, a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer. Each is equipped with a telephone, a CD player and a mini bar. Bathroom amenities include a separate bath, bathrobes and a shower.
Specialising in American dishes, the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta's on-site restaurant offers a variety of delicious meals for guests to try. There is also an on-site bar, where you can savour a relaxing drink. A wide selection of dining options can also be found in the area.
The Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta is within a 10 minute walk from Whole World Theatre and Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, while High Museum of Art, Center For Puppetry Arts and Academy Of Medicine can be reached by foot in less than 20 minutes. Guests can enjoy a leisurely stroll to Ansley Park and Marietta, just 20 minutes away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer breakfast daily either through room service or at our Park 75 Restaurant on-site. We offer a Southern
cuisine style menu which is served from 6:00 am to 11:00 am and would approximately cost $20-$22 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We could arrange transportation for guest through our concierge.
- What can I do nearby?
- In regards to entertainment in the hotel, we do have a full spa on-site which offers massages, facials, body
treatments and nail services. You would also enjoy such great facilities as steam room and sauna, in-door pool and whirlpool as well.
We also have our 'Cool By The Pool' Friday through Sunday between the hours of 1:00pm to 7:00pm where we have a bartender who could make smoothies and mixed drinks for you pool side, you could also enjoy a nice pool side lunch from our room service menu.
Outside the hotel, there is the Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola, High Museum, and Fox Theater to name a few.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in our rooms, regular internet is $8 and the upgraded internet is $13 which enables you to watch videos and it is at a much more faster speed.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet parking available on our property and it cost $30 a night. There is also parking behind the hotel, but we are not affiliated with the parking company.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.