Combining a luxurious setting with first-rate amenities, the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta offers a spa & wellness centre, an outdoor pool and a jacuzzi. It offers 5-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta is an ideal venue to stop for both business and relaxation. The hotel also offers a lift, a concierge and a 24 hour reception. Other features include babysitting / child services, a dry cleaning service and a safe.
The relaxed and spacious rooms at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta have a hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. A mini bar, a telephone and a coffee maker can be found in each room of the hotel. For extra comfort bathrobes are also provided.
The InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. There are also a number of restaurants and cafés within a five-minute walk.
Local attractions close to the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta include the Georgia Aquarium, Carter Center and Piedmont Park. Marietta and Sandy Springs are just a short drive away for those travelling by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- In our restaurant, Au Pied de Cochon, breakfast buffet costs $21; it is available Monday to Friday from 6:30am to 10:30am, and Saturday/Sunday from 6:30am to 11:30am. We have a la carte brunch on Sunday from 11:30am to 2:30pm.
- What transport is available to get around?
- From the airport, MARTA, our local transit system will take you (by train) to within 1 block of our hotel. This service is available from 5:00 am to 1:00 am Monday-Friday, and 6:00 am to 1:00 am on weekends. The cost is $2.50 per trip. The Atlanta Airport Shuttle Service is also available to and from the airport at a cost of $18.50 one way and $37 for a round-trip. Atlantic Limousine is our preferred car service and is available for airport transfers as well as everyday transfers such as business meetings or events. Our hotel does provide complimentary transportation within a 2 mile radius of the hotel. This service is available on a first come, first serve basis and operates from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm on Saturday and noon till 9:00 pm on Sunday.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is available in the rooms and common areas of the hotel. Costs are as follows: 24 hour basic is $8.95, 1 hour basic is $5.95, 24 hour enhanced is $13.95, 24 hour premium is $18.95.
- Do you provide parking?
- Sheltered deck parking is available on-site and is priced $20 for self and $30 for valet per 24 hour period.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.