The Hampton Inn Atlanta – Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf features a jacuzzi and an outdoor pool, together with tennis courts.
The Hampton Inn Atlanta – Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf has 127 rooms and offers a fitness centre. Amenities at the hotel include a 24 hour business centre, a lift and a 24 hour reception. Recreational pursuits at the hotel include a bowling alley and billiards.
All the rooms at the Hampton Inn Atlanta – Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Facilities include premium movie channels and blackout curtains. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a refrigerator, complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer.
The Hampton Inn Atlanta – Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf has an on-site restaurant, providing a convenient option for guests who prefer to eat in. Alternatively, there is a great choice of international restaurants just a short stroll away.
DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (PDK) is under a 30-minute drive from the Hampton Inn Atlanta – Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf. For fishing enthusiasts, the hotel is situated close to popular fishing spots.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a Continental breakfast daily from 6:00 am - 10:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a hotel shuttle that will take guest within a three mile radius of the hotel, excluding concerts. Our shuttle operates from 7:00am until 10:30pm. We do not shuttle to the airport; however, we have a shuttle service that we recommend. It is $35 per person per trip and is called AAA Airport Express.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are across the street from Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament, Arena at Gwinnett Center, Dave and Buster's, and Outdoor World's Bass Pro Shops.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wired and wireless internet in our guestrooms and it is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a parking lot that is free for guest to use.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.