The Marriott Savannah Riverfront enjoys a superb waterfront location and is surrounded by cafes and restaurants. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from Telfair Museum of Art.
Facilities at the hotel include tennis courts, a dry cleaning service and a laundry service. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, ensuring you'll have no trouble keeping connected during your stay. The steam bath is the perfect place to unwind at the end of a busy day.
The Marriott Savannah Riverfront has 387 rooms offering all the essentials.
The Marriott Savannah Riverfront also features a restaurant and a bar. Room service is also available to guests during limited hours.
Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Marriott Savannah Riverfront. Guests looking to explore the region can visit Tybee Island, a 30-minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have our Luxurious Blue Bistro located on our second floor for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have a breakfast menu containing items such as the All American Breakfast t & Eggs Benedict and we also have our breakfast buffet which is $15 per person. Our breakfast hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 am on Monday – Saturday & from 7:00 am – 12:00 pm on Sundays.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have the trolley tour which will take you around Savannah, if you wanted to purchase the tickets with our concierge. The city of Savannah operate a Dot Trolley which is free (http://www.connectonthedot.com/). They also have a ferry which runs to and from our property every 20 minutes.
Like most hotels downtown we have no transportation from the airport. A taxi ranges from $28-$30 for one way, $50 for a round-trip.
- What can I do nearby?
- Some of the most popular attractions are:
-Old Town Trolley tours
-Horse Drawn carriage tours
-Paula Deen Restaurant
-Colonial Park cemetery
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have internet access available in the rooms. The starting fee is $2.95 for the first hour or $12.95 for the day.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have on-site parking which is $18 per night.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.