Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Hanalei Colony Resort offers well-appointed rooms just a short drive from Hanalei Bay. Luxurious massages and beauty treatments await guests at the resort's spa.
Facilities at the resort include a beauty salon, a safe and a concierge. It also offers a garden and a coffee bar. Guests can get connected with the resort's standard Wi-Fi connection.
The Hanalei Colony Resort has 48 comfortable rooms.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do offer a complementary Continental Breakfast every Friday by our pool area. The Na Pali Art & Coffee House which is on property is available 7:00 am - 3:00 pm and offers coffee s, smoothies, pastries, and fine local art. Beverages $1.50 - $5.00.
- What transport is available to get around?
- A rental vehicle is highly recommended on our north shore. We do have great bus transportation that can bring you from the airport as far as Hanalei M-F. The bus does not come as far as our resort which is five miles past Hanalei.
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment can be found at the Mediterranean gourmet which host a ray of live artist from local musicians, belly dancers, to fire dance and Hula at the luau every Tuesday night. We also host a Mai Tai Party every Thursday night with complimentary Mai Tai’s and Lei making every Friday. Our location is perfect for enjoying the islands natural gifts like surfing, hiking, fishing, swimming, and sunbathing.
- Do you have internet?
- Here at the Hanalei Colony Resort, we offer complimentary wireless internet in each unit.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have plenty complimentary parking here at our resort.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.