Combining a luxurious setting with first-class facilities, the Travaasa Hotel Hana offers tennis courts, a jacuzzi and an outdoor pool. The town centre is within an easy drive of the hotel.
The Travaasa Hotel Hana has a day spa on-site, offering a range of massage treatments and beauty therapy. Fitness facilities can be readily accessed by patrons who wish to keep an eye on their health and wellness when travelling. The garden is a peaceful spot to sit and relax.
The Travaasa Hotel Hana has 70 comfortable rooms. Internet access is also available.
An all-inclusive meal plan is available on request at the Travaasa Hotel Hana. Room service is also available to guests during limited hours.
The Travaasa Hotel Hana is less than 10 minutes' drive from Hana Airport (HNM). For those travelling by car, parking is provided by the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 10:30 am in the Ka’uiki Dining Room and prices vary from $7.00 to $28.00 depending on the entrée.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do offer complimentary shuttle services for all Hotel guests to & from the Hana Airport, Town Center & Hamoa Beach (Property Beach). The town center is a 5 minute walk south of the resort, but we would be more than happy to provide transportation. Shuttles to Hamoa beach is offered daily at 10am, 12noon, 2pm & 4pm is the last pick up from Hamoa to Hotel Hana-Maui.
Should you need transportation to the Haleakala National Park, Black Sand Beach, Kahanu Gardens, Lava Tubes & other locations 15 minutes or more outside of the Hotel, we typically arrange a day for these activities to be done as there is a fee of $125.00 per person with a 2 guest minimum booking. This tour is called the "Holoholo Tour" which includes a guide, fresh fruit
& bottled water. History is given throughout the tour & at the given rate, this tour lasts 4 hours.
We would highly recommend driving to the Hotel Hana-Maui, for all resort guests & complimentary shuttle services to the Town Center & Hamoa Beach is still available.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Hotel Hana-Maui offers live Hawaiian Music on Mondays and Thursdays from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm in the Paniolo Lounge. The Hana Ranch Restaurant hosts “Open Mic” on Tuesday nights and live Reggae Music with Marty Dread on Saturday nights, both beginning at 7:30 pm.
- Do you have internet?
- We do not offer internet services in the rooms, but our resort guests are able to connect to Wi-Fi in the “Club Room” which is an area for them to enjoy this complimentary service as well as a computer with a printer and the only television on property.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do provide complimentary valet & parking services.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.