Situated in Waikiki, the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa offers romantic accommodation with modern amenities. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from Royal Hawaiian Center.
The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa has 1230 rooms and offers a fitness centre and an outdoor pool. Amenities at the resort include a lift, a sauna and a jacuzzi. Guests can browse the internet with the resort's standard wireless internet connection.
The rooms at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa were renovated in 2006 and feature a hair dryer and a TV.
The area around the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. Fort DeRussy Military Reservation and Honolulu Zoo are within a 20-minute walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have our Shor restaurant which offers breakfast in the morning from 6:00 am to 11:30 and it is approximately $27.00 for the breakfast buffet.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Depending on where you are traveling, there are several transportation options:
-Rental cars (Hertz and Budget is located on Hyatt's premise).
- What can I do nearby?
- Every Friday afternoon at 4:30 pm, we have Aloha Friday, which has different dancers and singers that last for one hour. Also, outside are hotel, we are within walking distance to the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium, & a short drive to Hanauma Bay which is famous for snorkeling. We also have Pearl Harbor or the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet access available in our rooms and it costs $9.95 for a 24 hour period.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available with two options:
-Valet is $35.00 plus tax per day.
-Self-Parking is $30.00 plus tax per day.
Both provide unlimited in and out privileges.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.