The Wyndham Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu is located in Waikiki, only a five minute walk to Royal Hawaiian Center and Fort DeRussy Military Reservation. Guests can make use of the on-site fitness centre and outdoor pool.
The hotel has a jacuzzi, a laundry service and a lift. Guests can also find a shopping mall within the hotel.
The Wyndham Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu offers 480 air conditioned rooms. There are several oversized rooms designed to accommodate families.
Honolulu International Airport (HNL) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Wyndham Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu. Downtown and Ala Moana are just a short drive away for those travelling by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There is no restaurant on property. Alternatively, close breakfast options are Shorebirds Restaurant, Giovanni Pastrami, and when all else fails, Denny's is next door.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are many transportation options other than driving yourself around if you prefer that. Our state has one of the best city bus transportation system. You have other options to use taxi service, shuttles, trolley service, or by foot. Many things in Waikiki are in close walking distance for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc.
From the airport to Waikiki and back your only options if you are not renting a car is by taxi or shuttle only. The city bus will not allow you to bring on luggage that will occupy a seat, only for passengers.
- What can I do nearby?
- Beach Walk does accommodate our guest with dining, shopping, and some entertainment. We are centrally located in Waikiki so we are close to pretty much everything that you can walk. There are lots of entertainment in Waikiki area (surf lessons, snorkeling, boat tours, fishing tours, etc.).
- Do you have internet?
- We do provide wireless service complimentary on property in all the units and in the lobby area for our guests. We do also have an internet library room, which guests can use if they do not have any devices that have wireless service. It's $0.35 a minute to use the computers in the library room.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is a 24-hour service parking located at the hotel that runs $30 an hour. There are a handful of self-parking garages around that are only done by an hourly charge, but not 24-hour service.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.