Situated in Kaanapali, the Honua Kai Resort & Spa is located an easy drive from Napili-Honokowai and Lahaina. The air-conditioned rooms include flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access.
The Honua Kai Resort & Spa has 628 rooms and offers a fitness centre and an outdoor pool. The resort also has a luxury spa centre, offering a jacuzzi. Fun waterside activities are exclusively available on site.
The rooms at the Honua Kai Resort & Spa are comfortable with modern amenities and private bathrooms. Amenities featured in the rooms include complimentary toiletries, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. There are also a number of rooms available families.
The area around the Honua Kai Resort & Spa has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. Kaanapali town centre is within close proximity of the resort.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast starts at 7:30am.
Duke's Beach House provides a casual oceanfront dining experience. They provide food and beverage service poolside.
Aina Gourmet Market is our casual walk-up deli and specialty market. They provide room service to the suites.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- We cater to all age groups.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The resort does not provide a complimentary shuttle from the airport. Most visitors to Maui rent a car during their holiday. Airport shuttles charge (per person) from $50 and up. A taxi will normally cost $120 to $140 one way to the resort. There is also the Maui Bus that stops about 1/4 mile to the north and south of the resort that will take you to Sheraton's Black Rock and beach boardwalk for a small fee.
- What can I do nearby?
- Dukes features nightly entertainment. Access to both fitness centers is included with the suite rental. There are (3) pools, as well as (5) hot tubs. There are (10) poolside BBQs available for guest use.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- For parents with children 3 to 12 years old, The Honua Kai Family Fun Club is for the exclusive use of our guests. Special rates will apply.
- Do you have internet?
- The daily resort fee includes wireless internet access both in your suite and in the public areas of the resort.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is valet and self-parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.