Established in 1962, the Royal Lahaina Resort is set in Kaanapali. It features a heated jacuzzi and an outdoor pool.
The Royal Lahaina Resort has 447 rooms and offers a fitness centre and tennis courts. Amenities at the resort include a concierge, a 24 hour reception and a lift. The resort's multilingual staff are available to offer local knowledge for your visit in Kaanapali.
Rooms at the Royal Lahaina Resort are well-appointed and provide all the essential amenities including a telephone and cable / satellite channels. An internet connection is also provided.
The area around the Royal Lahaina Resort has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. Lahaina Cannery Mall and Atlantis Submarines are less than a 20-minute drive from the resort.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our full American breakfast buffet is $13 per person daily if you add it to your room reservation before arrival. If you choose to eat at our breakfast buffet on an ad-hoc basis (day by day) once you get to the resort, the rate is $19.50 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our resort does not operate a shuttle; however, we are happy to recommend Speedi Shuttle for transfers from the airport; rates are approximately $110 roundtrip for two people.
In the Kaanapali resort area, there is a complimentary shuttle which stops at our hotel every half-hour, and will take you to Whaler's Village, where you can enjoy shopping and dining. From Whaler's Village, you can then catch a $1 city bus (called "The Bus") which will take you into Lahaina Town.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are pleased to advise you that the Royal Lahaina Resort sits on the most beautiful stretch of Kaanapali Beach. Our waters are calm enough for swimming, sunning and people-watching; and right next door to our property you'll find the world-famous "Black Rock" area, known for its abundant fish and sea life, and a great area for snorkeling/scuba. We are within walking distance to Kaanapali's shopping/dining center known as "Whaler's Village".
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer Wi-Fi in our Lahaina Kai Tower rooms for $9.95 per day. We also have several "hot spots" throughout the property, and you may use the internet connection in our Business Office free of charge, based on availability.
- Do you provide parking?
- If you have a rental car, self-parking at the Royal Lahaina Resort is $10 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.