Established in 1968, the Royal Kona Resort is situated in Kailua-Kona. Guests can benefit from the on-site fitness centre and outdoor pool.
The Royal Kona Resort has been recently refurbished and features a 24 hour reception, tennis courts and a kids pool. It also features laundry facilities, a spa & wellness centre and a hair salon. Travel arrangements can be made at the resort's tour desk.
The contemporary and spacious rooms at the Royal Kona Resort include tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer. The rooms are decorated with soft colours and feature king-size beds. Those traveling as a family can enjoy large rooms that are suitably furnished.
The Royal Kona Resort's restaurant provides the added convenience of on-site dining, with a variety of fusion, Asian and local meals to choose from. The restaurant serves Asian Fusion cuisine. It offers a variety of tempting options for breakfast.
Kona International Airport (KOA) is under a 20-minute drive from the Royal Kona Resort. Guests can visit Holualoa, located a short drive away from the Royal Kona Resort.
- What are your breakfast options?
- You may purchase a daily breakfast buffet at $12 per person if booked ahead or you may purchase on property at $15.95 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are pleased to suggest Speedi Shuttle. Rates are approximately $60 round-trip for two people.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are walking distance to historic Kona Town with its dynamic shopping, dining & attractions. We are next door to Hard Rock Café, Outback Steakhouse, Huggo's, Lulu's and more.
- Do you have internet?
- The entire property has wireless internet connection for $12.96 (24 hours) or $49.95 (weekly). Rooms and lobby have dial up and it is $1 per minute.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have self-parking at $10 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.