Combining a luxurious environment with premium amenities, the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui offers a jacuzzi, a sauna and an outdoor pool. The resort offers a day spa and well-equipped rooms with an oversized bathtub, a coffee maker and a flat-screen TV.
A variety of premium services are available for guests of the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui, such as supervised child care/activities, 24 hours room service and babysitting / child services. It also features a kids pool, a 24 hour reception and a lift. The resort's express check-in/check-out facility ensures a fast and convenient arrival and departure experience.
Rooms at the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui offer a stylish space to relax in, complete with a wet bar, luxury toiletries and an iPod docking station. The rooms all have a DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels as well as air conditioning. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes, a lighted makeup mirror and a shower.
The Fairmont Kea Lani Maui has an on-site restaurant, providing a convenient option for those who prefer to dine in. Alternatively, there are plenty of eating options around the resort. Cocktails and a wide range of drinks are available at the bar.
Kahului Airport (OGG) is under a 40-minute drive from the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui. Wailea Emerald Course is less than a 20-minute walk from the resort.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Popular places to have breakfast are:
-Sunday Brunch at Grand Wailea
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do have a courtesy car, which is available as a first come first serve basis at the bell/Valet desk. This is a Wailea area service, so it will take you to the nearby shopping mall, restaurants, and resorts. It basically goes within a 2 mile radius of the resort. We do not have an airport shuttle; however, we can arrange for airport transportation. The most direct service would be a taxi (about $70 each way) or a private car (rates start at $207 each way).
- What can I do nearby?
- -Mulligans on the Blue
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have wireless internet connections in all the suites and villas, and the cost of that is $14.50 for 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer Valet service at $20/night or there is self-parking as well.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.