Located in Boise, this hotel is a few minutes walk from Edwards Boise Stadium 22 & IMAX, and a short drive from Meridian.
The Oxford Suites Boise has 132 rooms and offers an indoor pool. Relaxation options at the hotel include a sauna and a jacuzzi. The hotel's business centre is open around the clock.
Each modern room at the Oxford Suites Boise includes cable / satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities and a hair dryer. Also available in the rooms are a microwave, a telephone and a refrigerator. Bathroom amenities include luxury toiletries, a separate bath and a shower.
The area around the Oxford Suites Boise has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. Boise Depot, Bronco Stadium and Boise State University are within a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We also provide a full breakfast buffet for all our guests. The breakfast includes omelets and eggs made-to-order, along with a nice selection of meat, potato, pancakes, fruit, and cereal. You are welcome to invite local guests (non-hotel guests) to have breakfast with you for $8.95 each. Outside of our hotel, the best nearby breakfast would be served at the Cracker Barrel restaurant just 1/2-mile southeast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We can provide a complimentary shuttle to the nearby shopping mall, Boise Towne Square. Rental cars are available at the airport. There are many different taxi services to choose from, but we recommend using Boise City Taxi. Boise does not have any alternative shuttle services however.
- What can I do nearby?
- As far as entertainment, the Oxford Suites Boise is located just 1/4 mile from the Edwards 22 Cinema with an IMAX screen as well.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet access at our hotel is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes, free parking and plenty of it at our property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.