The Blue Heron Inn Rigby offers comfortable rooms, a bbq/picnic area, a beauty centre and a jacuzzi. An internet connection is provided for guests who wish to keep connected during their stay. Guests can enjoy a range of leisure activities, such as water activities, volleyball courts and fishing.
All the rooms at the Blue Heron Inn Rigby include a DVD player, a TV and cable / satellite channels. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes and a shower.
The Blue Heron Inn Rigby has an on-site restaurant, providing a convenient option for guests who wish to eat in.
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA) is under a 30-minute drive from the Blue Heron Inn Rigby. For guests travelling by car, parking is available on site and Idaho Falls is within easy driving distance of the bed & breakfast.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a three-course breakfast which includes fresh fruit and a pastry, main course such as quiche, French toast, eggs Benedict, etc. We serve between 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We suggest that you rent a car if you plan to fly. Most of our guests fly into Salt Lake City and drive up to the Inn. It's about a three to three and a half hour drive. It's much less expensive than flying into Idaho Falls. Jackson Hole is another option, however. They sometimes have pretty good rates.
Yellowstone Park is very large and you'll want to be able to explore it at your leisure and not a tour company. That's why it's best to have your own car.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are 90 miles from both Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. We are close to cross country skiing, downhill skiing, hot springs, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing. We have outstanding cultural events in Idaho Falls (18 miles south of the inn) and at BYU Idaho (seven miles north of the inn).
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet and it's free.
- Do you provide parking?
- We live on three and a half acres, so there's lots of parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.