Situated in Des Plaines, the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport is within easy driving distance of Rosemont and Park Ridge. The village centre is within a short drive of the hotel.
The Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport features an indoor pool and a jacuzzi, and guests can also access the fitness centre. Airport transfers, a laundry service and a dry cleaning service are available on request. A Wi-Fi connection is provided throughout the hotel, meaning you'll have no trouble keeping connected during your stay.
The large rooms offer a hair dryer, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. A telephone, a coffee maker and a refrigerator can be found in each room of the hotel.
The Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport's restaurant is the ideal spot to unwind after a day's sightseeing, with a selection of American dishes available. For those preferring to dine out, there are a variety of dining options surrounding the hotel. Room service is also available during certain times.
The Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport is situated less than 10 minutes' drive from O'Hare International Airport (ORD). The hotel's multilingual staff will make sure your stay is comfortable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our Great American Grill restaurant serves breakfast daily. The breakfast is a full American breakfast buffet with cooked to order items. The price is $13.95 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We provide a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to O'Hare International Airport, the Chicago Train System (Rosemont Station), and the Donald Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont.
- What can I do nearby?
- Within one mile of the hotel is the Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theater and Muvico Movie Theater.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wired and wireless internet available in the guest rooms at no charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available at our property and it is complimentary.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.