Situated in Greenwood, the Red Roof Inn Greenwood is within easy driving distance of Indianapolis. Each room is air conditioned and includes free wireless internet access.
The Red Roof Inn Greenwood offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as on-site parking and an outdoor pool.
All the spacious and large rooms at the Red Roof Inn Greenwood include a refrigerator, cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer. Each offers amenities such as an alarm clock, a microwave and free local calls.
Indianapolis International Airport (IND) is under a 30-minute drive from the Red Roof Inn Greenwood. The Indianapolis Zoo and Garfield Park Conservatory & Sunken Garden are 20 minutes away by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There is a small breakfast for free in the lobby (muffins, danish, orange and apple juice) between 6:00am-9:00am and a coffee machine that is on and ready 24/7. We are directly next door to Bob Evans who serves from 7:00am daily.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do no provide transportation at our hotel. Any transportation would have to be done by the guest.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are 3 miles from the center of Greenwood and the Greenwood Park Mall and a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Indianapolis.
- Do you have internet?
- We provide free Wi-Fi throughout the buildings.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have plenty of parking in our lot at the property. Anyone on the first floor can park right outside their door.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.