The Quality Inn & Suites Airport Indianapolis features a heated pool and a jacuzzi, in addition to a free airport shuttle.
The Quality Inn & Suites Airport Indianapolis's professional staff are available to assist around the clock, and an express check-in/check-out facility provides extra convenience. An internet connection is provided for guests who wish to remain connected while on the road. The hotel's business centre is open around the clock.
The spacious rooms at the Quality Inn & Suites Airport Indianapolis include a private bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Each offers amenities such as a hair dryer, a refrigerator and complimentary toiletries.
Places of interest close to the Quality Inn & Suites Airport Indianapolis include the Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Indianapolis Zoo, Garfield Park Conservatory & Sunken Garden and Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum are within a short drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Yes, we offer free biscuits and gravy, waffles, hard boiled eggs, cold/hot cereal, yogurt, wheat and white toast, bagels with cream cheese, sweet rolls, muffins, O.J. and apple, coffee, water, and tea.
Also, there is Waffle House in our parking lot. Indy's Family Restaurant is across the street for breakfast around Denny's Prices.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a free 24 hour airport shuttle (15 minute's drive). The cab company we use to go to downtown is Indy Airport Taxi and it is about $20 each way and you can find everything and anything downtown. Also, once you get down town you can go anywhere in any cab for $5. The City Market is also located downtown.
- What can I do nearby?
- 7 miles away, we have downtown Indy which has a huge mall (Circle Centre Mall) and several restaurants and night life. Also, we have the best Children’s Museum and The Indianapolis Zoo about 15 minutes north. The Cannal walk is just downtown and it has some free museums and there is the Iteljorg Museum and IMAX theater, The Indianapolis Museum of Art and lots of other things to do.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary Ethernet cords provided in the rooms and Wi-Fi for free in lobby and breakfast area.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.