Set in Council Bluffs, the Holiday Inn Council Bluffs is within easy driving distance of Omaha. The city centre is within an easy drive of the hotel.
The Holiday Inn Council Bluffs features a jacuzzi and a sauna, and guests can also access the fitness centre. It also offers a safe, an indoor pool and a 24 hour reception. Other features include a laundry service and babysitting / child services.
The air conditioned rooms at the Holiday Inn Council Bluffs offer a hair dryer, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. A coffee maker, a telephone and a refrigerator can be found in each room of the hotel. Rooms are also equipped with internet access.
With a focus on fine dishes, the Holiday Inn Council Bluffs's on-site restaurant offers tempting choices for breakfast. There is also a bar on site, offering guests a choice of premium drinks. Room service is also available to guests at certain times.
Located just a 10-minute drive from Omaha Children's Museum, Johnny Rosenblatt Stadium and Henry Doorly Zoo, the hotel offers free parking. An airport shuttle operates from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have our own complimentary hot Continental breakfast every morning. It is served from 6:00 am - 9:00 am (Monday-Friday) and from 7:00 am - 10:00 am (Saturday-Sunday). The Ameristar located adjacent to our hotel also has a brunch buffet.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Our hotel is suitable for all types of travelers. During the week a majority of our travelers are businessmen and on the weekends it's mostly leisure
travelers coming in for the zoo, casino, etc. The reason for the variety is mainly because of our location. We are close to downtown Omaha, which is
where a majority of our businessmen visit and we are close to the zoo, Old Market, baseball field, Qwest Center, etc. where our more leisure travelers
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do offer our own free shuttle service that will go anywhere within a 5 mile radius of our hotel; this also includes Omaha's Airport.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are just a few minutes away from the zoo, and Downtown Omaha. In Downtown Omaha they have an array of bars and restaurants, the Qwest Center and a number of other attractions.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- As far as family activities, we have the zoo about 7 minutes up the interstate that where our shuttle does go to. There is also the Qwest Center where
they host a variety of concerts and home shows. For the younger children, there is a museum called the Omaha Children's Museum that is centered on making education fun and exciting for the little ones. Next door at the Ameristar Casino, they have "Kids Quest" which is a little arcade type area where you can also have them babysit your children if you wanted to venture to the Casino. There are also a variety of museums in Omaha that our shuttle does go to.
There's the Western Heritage Museum where the theme are trains and the Old West. Then, there is a more sophisticated museum, the Joslyn Art Museum. This is more geared towards the older children to adults.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet access in all of our guest rooms, and this service is free.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have free parking located just right in front of our hotel. Unfortunately, we do not have valet or bell service.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.