With free parking on offer, the Holiday Inn Express Le Claire Riverfront – Davenport is a short drive from Rapids City and 30-minutes from Davenport. Its premium facilities include a spa bath / jacuzzi, a jacuzzi and a gym.
The Holiday Inn Express Le Claire Riverfront – Davenport offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as an indoor pool, a safe and a lift. The fitness room is equipped with cardiovascular equipment. Other facilities available include a dry cleaning service, free Wi-Fi and a laundry service.
Each comfortable room at the Holiday Inn Express Le Claire Riverfront – Davenport includes a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and a private bathroom. They also have a hair dryer, a coffee maker and tea and coffee making facilities.
Quad City International Airport (MLI) is under a 30-minute drive from the Holiday Inn Express Le Claire Riverfront – Davenport. A walk to the town centre will take about 20 minutes.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have complimentary breakfast everyday in the morning at the hotel. Complimentary breakfast is included with the price of the room. Monday to Friday breakfast is served from 6:30am through 9:30am. Saturday and Sunday is served 7:00am through 10:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The only transportation available would be taxi cabs.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have many interesting things to do around the area. Buffalo Bill Cody Museum is in Le Claire, IA and they are open year round. Adult’s admission fee is $5.00 and children's admission fee is $1.00. There is Duck Creek Golf Course in the town of Davenport IA, which is about 15 to 20 minutes away. We have a movie theatre which is also located in Davenport, IA and is very easy to find because it’s right off interstate 74. There is the beautiful Botanical Center across the river in Rock Island, Illinois, which has a wide range of different flowers and garden areas for you to look at. In our town of Le Claire, there are antique shops all down the main roadway. There is a coffee shop called Grasshoppers right in the same area that also has a vintage vine wine cellar shop connected. Campell Island Park is an island that you can drive on.
- Do you have internet?
- We have both wired and wireless internet and it is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a large parking lot.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.