Located a 10-minute drive from John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, the Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati – Rivercenter Covington offers spacious rooms with a coffee maker and a flat-screen TV. It has an on-site gym, a jacuzzi and an indoor pool.
The Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati – Rivercenter Covington offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a safe, a lift and a dry cleaning service. Business amenities include meeting rooms. The hotel also provides laundry facilities, luggage storage and a laundry service.
The rooms at the Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati – Rivercenter Covington include tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. Each includes a refrigerator, a hair dryer and a telephone. Oversized rooms designed for guests traveling as a family are available on request.
Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati – Rivercenter Covington. It takes less than 20 minutes to drive to University of Cincinnati, Great American Ballpark and Cincinnati Music Hall.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have our full complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast for all of our guests. The items range from fresh fruit and cereal to freshly-cooked omelets.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The city provides transportation that goes through Covington, Newport, and Cincinnati. It is called the Southbank Shuttle. The charge is $1/person per ride. We suggest to our guests that they take Executive Transportation from the airport. They charge a roundtrip fee of about $30. A cab ride from the airport to our hotel is about $30.
- What can I do nearby?
- Great American Ballpark and Paul Brown Stadium, Newport on the Levee is just a mile from our property. This location offers restaurants, movie theaters, and the Newport Aquarium.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have wireless internet in our sleeping rooms. The charge is $12.95 for a 24-hour access.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking at our hotel. Unfortunately, the garage directly below the hotel is city owned. We charge $14/day which gives our guests in-and-out privileges.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.