Situated in the heart of Lexington, the Hilton Lexington Downtown is within a short walk of Lexington Public Library and Lexington History Center. It is located less than a 10-minute stroll from Rupp Arena, Hunt-Morgan House and Mary Todd Lincoln House.
The Hilton Lexington Downtown has 367 rooms and offers an indoor pool. It also offers a safe, a lift and a 24 hour reception. There is a convenience store and an atm/cash machine within the hotel.
Every large room at the Hilton Lexington Downtown has tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer. Features include blackout curtains, a coffee maker and luxury toiletries. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a telephone and a refrigerator.
The Hilton Lexington Downtown has its own on-site restaurant, providing a convenient option for guests wishing to dine in. Alternatively, there is a wide choice of international restaurants just a short walk away. Room service is also available to guests at certain times.
The Hilton Lexington Downtown conveniently offers free parking for guests. Guests can access Blue Grass Airport (LEX) with the hotel's shuttle service in under 20 minutes.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There are three restaurants that we will recommend: The Triangle Grille is physically located here in the Hilton, and both the Bombay Indian Cuisine and Portofino Italian Restaurant are located downtown.
Hotel room service hours: 6:30am - 12:00am
Hotel restaurant hours: 6:30am – 10:00am (breakfast); 11:00am – 2:00pm (lunch); 5:00pm – 10:00pm (dinner)
Hotel lounge hours: 3:00pm – 1:00am
- What transport is available to get around?
- We offer complimentary parking for one car per room per night.
- What can I do nearby?
- Local Shopping Area:
- Victorian Square
- Fayette Mall
- Hamburg Place
- Mi Pequena Hacienda
- P.F. Chang’s
- Atomic Café
- Do you have internet?
- We offer Wi-Fi internet services in all of our sleeping rooms at the rate of $9.95/per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is no shuttle service between the hours of midnight ET - 4:30 am ET daily. There is no cost for the shuttle to and from our Hilton Hotel. LexTran is Lexington's public transportation system.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.