Housed in a historic building, the 1823 Historic Rose Hill Inn enjoys a convenient location in the centre of Versailles.
Rooms at the 1823 Historic Rose Hill Inn are well-appointed and offer all the essentials including a refrigerator and a private bathroom. Standard inclusions to the en suite are a shower and a hair dryer.
The 1823 Historic Rose Hill Inn has its own on-site restaurant, convenient for those who prefer to eat in. There is also an on-site bar, where you can savour a drink in a relaxing setting. Breakfast is provided at the bed & breakfast every morning.
Attractions near the 1823 Historic Rose Hill Inn include the Martyrs Monument in Midway, McConnell Springs and Midway College. Martin Castle is a short drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a full traditional bed and breakfast. Breakfast there is a sideboard with serial, yogurt, and baked goods plus a hot entre usually bacon eggs and French toast or the like. Some days, we serve an English breakfast with the whole works. Breakfast times are either 8:30 am or 9:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is no public transport in this part of Kentucky, everything has to be either rental car or taxi. We do have a rent-a-bicycle shop in Frankfort.
- What can I do nearby?
- Below is the link with some local information on what to do around here.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have ample parking in our lot and all around us.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.