Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport offers well-appointed rooms just a short drive from Central Business District, New Orleans Botanical Garden and Bourbon Street.
A variety of premium services are available for guests of the Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, such as a car rental desk and a currency exchange. Offering a 24 hour reception, a safe and a lift, the hotel also has a fitness centre and tennis courts. Guests can stay connected with the hotel's standard Wi-Fi access.
The Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport has 292 rooms and has been recently refurbished.
Breakfast is prepared every day in the hotel's restaurant. A large selection of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the property.
The Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport is less than 10 minutes' drive from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY). Guests can visit New Orleans, located within an easy drive of the Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served at the Landings Restaurant Daily from 6:30am. Full menu choices and an average price of just $12.
- Where can we dine?
- There are thousands of top quality dining options in New Orleans and nearby in Kenner. Prices range from $5 for a “Po Boy” to $200 for a dinner at Commander’s Palace. Recommended dining spots include Arnaud’s, Antoine’s, Court of Two Sisters, Emeril's, NOLA, Stella and others.
- Have you renovated recently?
- A complete, top to bottom renovation and rebranding of the property was completed in February of 2009. Everything was new. Prior to renovation the hotel had been closed for several years.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- This is predominantly a corporate traveller, meetings and social group hotel. It features a sleek, modern and comfortable appearance, a prime location near Interstate 10 and near the airport (MSY). Free parking and free airport shuttle make this very attractive for those passing through the airport, and for groups driving in from around the region.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to MSY on demand.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have swamp tours, casino, plantation tours, etc.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- Family attractions include the Insectariums and the Audubon Aquarium of the Americans. Just a short drive away are the Natchez Steamboat, the French Quarter and Streetcar rides. Wandering the streets of the city, looking at the architecture, listening to the music and street performers is a family favorite. The National World War II Museum and Mardi Gras World are just a short cab ride away. In addition, there are riverboat casinos, the Pontchartrain Center and other activities for families.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have internet in the rooms for $9.95, but it is free for priority club members.
- Do you provide parking?
- Free self-parking is available at the hotel.
- What makes your hotel the best?
- We have an extensive fitness center, courtyard, heated saltwater pool, plenty of meeting space and parking. Our property is contemporary, recently renovated and has the region’s largest ballroom.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.